We believe our community should be truly open for everyone. As such, we are committed to providing a friendly, safe and welcoming environment for all, regardless of gender, sexual orientation, disability, ethnicity, or religion.
This code of conduct outlines our expectations for participant behavior, as well as the consequences for unacceptable behavior.
We invite all sponsors, speakers, attendees, media, sponsors and other participants to help us realize a safe and positive conference experience for everyone.
All determinations of appropriate or inappropriate behavior are in Informa's sole discretion and the decision(s) of the Informa representatives on-site will be final.
All participants at Licensing Leadership Summit must be 18-years old or older. No one under the age of 18, including infants, will be permitted in the conference sessions.
Refunds & Cancellations
For registrations made on or after April 01, 2020:
All cancellation requests must be made in writing to [email protected]. Cancellation requests received by September 18, 2020, will receive a refund subject to an administration charge equivalent to 10% of the total amount of your fees plus VAT (if applicable). No refunds will be made for requests received after September 18, 2020, regardless of when the registration is received. No cancellations are accepted once any part of a single- or multi-registration party has accessed the pre-event networking or partnering facilities. Non-attendance does not constitute cancellation.
For registrations made before April 01, 2020:
If you registered for the original dates and are now unable to attend, please email [email protected] stating if you would like a refund or if you’d like to transfer your delegate place to a colleague. Transfers will only be offered to colleagues from the same organization. Refunds will be processed within seven (7) days of receiving the email request.We will not be issuing automatic refunds and if we don’t hear otherwise, we will transfer your registration to the new dates.
- Be considerate, respectful, and collaborative.
- Refrain from demeaning, discriminatory or harassing behavior and speech.
- Be mindful of your surroundings and of your fellow participants. Alert conference organizers if you notice a dangerous situation or someone in distress.
- Unacceptable behaviors & materials include: intimidating, harassing, abusive, discriminatory, derogatory, or demeaning materials or conduct by any attendees of the event and related event activities. Many event venues are shared with members of the public; please be respectful to all patrons of these locations.
- Harassment includes: offensive comments (verbal, written, or otherwise) related to gender, sexual orientation, race, religion, disability; inappropriate use of nudity and/or sexual images in public spaces (including presentation slides); deliberate intimidation, stalking or following; harassing materials, photography or recording; sustained disruption of talks or other events (whether verbal or otherwise); inappropriate physical contact, and unwelcome sexual attention.
- Wearing clothing that is not suitable for a professional work environment, that is provocative, or otherwise potentially offensive.
- Physical, written, verbal or other abuse, intimidation, threats, annoyance, harassment, stalking, pushing, shoving or use of any physical force whatsoever against any person, which in any way creates a disturbance that is disruptive or dangerous, or creates apprehension in a person, as determined by Informa and its show management, in their sole discretion.
- Possession of any item that can be used as a weapon, which may cause danger to others if used in a certain manner.
- Any boisterous, lewd or offensive behavior or language, including but not limited to using sexually explicit or offensive language, materials or conduct, or any language, behavior or content that contains profanity, obscene gestures, or racial, religious or ethnic slurs.
- Possessing any open can, bottle or other receptacle containing any alcoholic beverages, except in areas specifically designated for the consumption of alcohol. Please drink responsibly.
- Possessing any illegal substance, including but not limited to narcotics, marijuana, or other illegal drugs. Informa does not tolerate the use or abuse of illegal substances anywhere in the Venue.
- Smoking – other than in designated areas.
- Assembling for the purpose of, or resulting in, disturbing the peace, or committing any unlawful act or engaging in any offensive behavior.
- Failure to obey any rules or regulations of the Venue.
Consequences of Unacceptable Behavior
Unacceptable behavior will not be tolerated whether by other attendees, media, speakers, volunteers, organizers, venue staff, or sponsors. Anyone asked to stop unacceptable behavior is expected to comply immediately.
If a participant engages in unacceptable behavior, the conference organizers may take any action they deem appropriate, up to and including expulsion from the conference without warning or refund.
What to Do if You Witness or are Subjected to Unacceptable Behavior
If you are subjected to unacceptable behavior, notice that someone else is being subjected to unacceptable behavior, or have any other concerns, please notify a conference organizer as soon as possible. All reports will remain completely confidential.
Event Staff will be available to help participants contact venue security or local law enforcement, to provide escorts, or to otherwise assist those experiencing unacceptable behavior to feel safe for the duration of the summit. You can report unacceptable behavior to any member of staff. Staff can be found by the registration desk on-site or you may email one of the contacts below.
We expect all event participants (staff, sponsors, volunteers, speakers, attendees, and other guests) to abide by this code of conduct at all conference venues and conference-related social events.
Anna Knight, Vice President of Licening, ([email protected])
The above policies may be revised at any time by Informa Markets and are non-negotiable. This Code of Conduct is without prejudice to Informa Markets' rights, all of which it expressly reserves.